[ome-devel] Post-doc in bioimage informatics

Anatole Chessel anatole.chessel at polytechnique.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:24:57 BST 2016

Dear all,

Sorry for the spam, but we have an opening for a post-doc in bioimage informatics which may be of interest:

A 2 year post-doctoral position in bioimage informatics is available at the Laboratory of Optics and
Bioscience (LOB) at Ecole polytechnique, Université Paris-Saclay in Palaiseau near Paris, France.
The general aim is to adapt or develop image processing or analysis algorithms for large dataset
alongside usable integrated pipelines, to allow acquired fluorescence microscopy data to be
exploited for biological insight, with a particular application on large stitched confocal/multiphoton
stacks for developmental neuroscience.

More information can also be found in the attached pdf, also available here: https://gargantua.polytechnique.fr/siatel-web/linkto/mICYYYU%28HjYK

If you could post it/forward it around and to whoever might be interested I would be very grateful...

Many thanks

---

Dr Anatole Chessel
Lecturer in bioimage informatics/ MdC en Analyse d'image biologique
Laboratory of Optics and Biosciences/Laboratoire d'Optiques et Biosciences (LOB)
Ecole polytechnique - Université Paris-Saclay
91128 PALAISEAU Cedex