[ome-devel] Problem when importing >1000 images

Andrii Iudin andrii at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 09:56:21 BST 2016

Dear Josh,

Please find attached the import script. For each EMDB entry it performs
an import of six images - three sides and their thumbnails.

To stop OMERO we use "omero web stop" and then "omero admin stop"
commands. After this it is necessary to remove
var/OMERO.data/.omero/repository/*/.lock files before starting OMERO
again. The system is NFS.

Best regards,
Andrii