[ome-devel] Release of Bio-Formats 5.1.9

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 14:22:09 BST 2016

On 20/04/2016 14:36, Niko Ehrenfeuchter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am picking up this thread from the ImageJ-list:
>
> Looking at the ticket, I notice that it refers to both, ZEN 2.1 *and*
> our SlideScanner multi-position dataset.
>
> Please be aware that the software version on our SlideScanner is ZEN 2
> (i.e. *not* ZEN 2.1!), which was used to produce the dataset referred to
> by Melissa in the ticket.
>
> ZEN 2.1 is e.g. used on the LSM 800 series, and, to my knowledge, the
> software is (again) not compatible to the ZEN 2 running on the
> SlideScanner.
>
> We can provide datasets from both versions, if required (yes, we're in
> the lucky situation of having to deal with this Zeiss ZEN version
> incompatibility mess). Just let us know.

Dear Niko,

If you would be able to upload some samples from the different ZEN
versions, that would be very useful, thanks.

I checked with Melissa, and you should have the ftp credentials to
upload data.  If you no longer have them, please shout!

Kind regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,