[ome-devel] Spectral Chemical Imaging Data

Alan Race alan.race at npl.co.uk
Wed Nov 18 14:41:44 GMT 2015

MSiReader uses the code that I wrote to parse imzML (there’s a JAR file included in there called imzMLConverter) so it should work well with our data.

The resolution in m/z doesn’t vary from pixel to pixel (potentially very slightly, but mass resolution is primarily influenced by the instrument) however, only the non-zero intensities are stored and we may detect very different ions in any two pixels (hence very different spectra lengths). Thank you for your help and insight so far and also for your continued efforts.

Regards,

Alan