[ome-devel] Prairie View XML changes for upcoming v5.2 Release

Fong, Jimmy Jimmy.Fong at bruker-nano.com
Tue Oct 14 23:58:26 BST 2014

Thanks Curtis, Andrew and others,

In the next service update to our version 5.2 software, we will set the SamplesPerPixel field in the OME metadata to 1 for all our acquisitions.  Going forward starting with version 5.3 of Prairie View, this will also be the case.  We appreciate all your help and effort.

Regards,
Jimmy

Jimmy Fong
Software Engineer

Bruker Nano Surfaces Division                      Jimmy.Fong at bruker-nano.com
3030 Laura Lane, Suite 140                               www.bruker.com/nano
Middleton, WI 53562-0677
Phone: +1 608-662-0022 x163
We are now Bruker!
Same great products.  Same great technology.
Same great people.  New great name.