[ome-devel] bfconvert exports only one channel using -z and -timepoint arguments

Dmitry Fedorov fedorov at ece.ucsb.edu
Sun Mar 16 00:04:01 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm using the latest (5.0.0) bioformats command bfconvert to extract a
plane form an image. The command line looks something like this:
    bfconvert INPUT out.z0.t0.ome.tif -bigtiff -compression LZW -z 0
-timepoint 0

I'm not specifying -channel but yet the output file only contains the
first channel in the proper Z and T position. I have also tried the
same command using the 4.4.X series to the same effect.

If I convert the whole image without specifying -x and -timepoint the
output image contain all the input channels.

Is it possible to extract a specific geometric position (T,Z) but
preserve all input channels?

Thanks you,
dmitry

--

Dmitry Fedorov Levit <dima at dimin.net>
Web: http://www.dimin.net/

Center for Bio-Image Informatics:
  <http://www.bioimage.ucsb.edu/>

Vision Research Lab, Electrical and Computer Engineering:
  <http://vision.ece.ucsb.edu/>

University of California, Santa Barbara