[ome-devel] [ome-users] OMERO 5 public user

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 13:57:39 GMT 2013

Hi Jianguo,

 What happens now when you go to your_host/omero/webgateway/ ?

I don't think the url regex configuration will change the original error you are getting?
Only allowing 'webgateway'...

$ bin/omero config set omero.web.public.url_filter '^/webgateway'

shouldn't cause a problem when visiting

http://your_host/omero/webgateway/img_detail/IMAGE_ID/

Then you won't be allowing access to /webclient/ for public users.

 Cheers,

   Will.