[ome-devel] OME User's Meeting-- Save the Date!

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 15 08:45:23 GMT 2013

Dear All

The OME Consortium is happy to announce that this year's 8th Annual OME User's Meeting will be held June 24-25, 2013.  We're again fortunate and thankful to be hosted by Spencer Shorte's Imagopole at Institut Pasteur, in Paris. There is a new imaging facility and auditorium that has just opened at Institut Pasteur, and we'll make use of these new facilities for at least part of the meeting.

We are preparing on-line registration forms, pamphlets and agendas now, and will release all this info over the next few days.

For the moment, mark your calendars and start thinking about what you need from OME over the next year.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris. As always, thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Jason

Jason Swedlow, PhD, FRSE | University of Dundee | Open Microscopy Environment