[ome-devel] Python API - Server version check

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jul 18 13:41:29 BST 2013

Hi Luca

There is a python function in https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/dev_4_4/components/tools/OmeroWeb/omeroweb/webadmin/webadmin_utils.py#L12

you just need to call it during the login process

from omeroweb.webadmin.webadmin_utils import upgradeCheck
upgradeCheck()

Thanks
Ola

Aleksandra Tarkowska, M.Sc. Eng.
OME Software Developer

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street