[ome-devel] LaVision Imspector file formats

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 28 13:07:35 GMT 2013

My colleague in Glasgow just uploaded some  examples of these files

to   http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload

The info he gave me was :

Hi,

Just uploaded it there now. It is  QA Bug 4929 (new).

One is a TCSPC acquisition with 75 time bins, which Imspector the LaVision software wear sees as a 3-D x-y-time_bin stack. For the case of a z-stack TCSPC acquisition it sees it as a 4-D x-y-z-time_bin stack.

The other file is a three channel intensity z-stack (x-y-z) and again if it was a time course z-stack it would be a 4-D x-y-z-t stack.

Thank you very much for taking a look at this and if I can be of any more help please just let me know.

Cheers,

Ewan