[ome-devel] Openmicroscopy Build System - Maintenance - Further Update

Kenneth Gillen k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 13 17:22:03 GMT 2013

Hi,

As you may know, we recently ran into some unexpected issues during
routine maintenance of our build system at hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk
and we were planning a migration of this system to avoid such issues in
the future.

We were forced to migrate this system sooner than anticipated as the
recovered system was not as stable as we had hoped.

We have successfully migrated and with that process came some necessary
downtime. We are still experiencing some configuration issues so may have
to restart the service at times until we have the situation fully under
control.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience and apologise for
any inconvenience you experienced.

Best,

Kenny

Kenneth Gillen

OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street