[ome-devel] Storage format for 'fitted' parameter (FLIM) images?

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Mar 13 14:20:18 GMT 2012

Hi Again.

I've finally managed to get back to looking at this  problem & in the absence of any feedback on here,
I've started looking at openEXR as an open floating-point  image format for holding processed parameter images.

As far as I can tell this is already compatible with bio-formats.

Does anyone have any thoughts or objections?

Regards

Ian