[ome-devel] OME User Meeting -- Paris, June 18/19, 2012

Emma Hill e.e.hill at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 09:45:08 GMT 2012

Dear All,

The OME Consortium is pleased to announce that the 2012 OME Users Meeting is now scheduled for June 18-19, 2011.

As in previous years, Spencer Shorte will host the meeting at the Institut Pasteur in Paris.  In the past these meetings have been incredibly important for defining the development priorities for the project, and growing the OME Community.

We have a number of great talks in mind and there are a lot of really interesting projects going on; we are looking forward to an exciting meeting. We'll be putting together a draft programme over the coming weeks. More details will follow for how to register etc., but for now, please save these dates!

These meetings have been very exciting and productive for all, and we look forward to another stimulating couple of days in Paris.

As always, thanks for your support.

Best wishes,
Emma

--