[ome-devel] XMLAnnotations from python

Russell Sim russell.sim at monash.edu
Wed Mar 9 23:32:16 GMT 2011

Thanks Will, that worked like a charm

But i did have to backport part of a patch from master to get
1f84822ffd0f7324832c28a1c96e4b8e2d74c4ea to work. the missing
functionality was from c91290298c07e8adae4b01ae836468838f3b29f5 and
seemed to be a pretty massive patch. I am also now working off the
dev_4_2 branch.

Anyway, i have attached the tiny patch show you what i had to change.

--
Russell Sim
Senior Software Developer
Email: russell.sim at monash.edu