[ome-devel] Python Script: Copy all metadata from one Image to another.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Thu Mar 3 12:15:17 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick question.

I am writting some python scripts to do some image processing, 3D filters...

The result of these scripts will be a new image, but I would like this image to inherit all the metadata from the parent.

Currently I am using:

scriptUtil.createNewImage(...)

to create a new image, but of course no metadata is inherited.

So my question, are there any methods to say either create a duplicate of the parent image and/or just set the metadata from parent to child?

Thanks,

Jerome.

PS: Your forums are down btw.