[ome-devel] Git repository housekeeping

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 3 12:01:29 GMT 2011

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the suggestion on compressing the repo.
While a few of the team have been using git for some time the rest of us are new to git and finding our way.
We are also still in the process of re-arranging the repo after we combined the 3 or 4 SVN repos together.

I am not sure about the capped download speed, we will have to investigate.

Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention.

Ta,

Andrew