[ome-devel] Small importer bug + fix

Mark Woodbridge m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jan 28 15:10:24 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to eliminate the patches that we apply to OMERO before
deploying it.

One is to get rid of an annoyance in Importer. Steps to reproduce:

- Click the "Add files to the import queue" button in Importer
- Add a new project but then close the dialog without importing
- Reopen dialog by clicking on the add button again
- The new project is selected but you can't click on the button to add a
new dataset.

This could be fixed by deselecting the selected project, or applying the
attached patch (against 4.2.2) which enables the 'add dataset' button if
a project is selected.

Mark.