[ome-devel] OMERO scripts...

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 13:21:52 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Firstly happy new year to everyone!! :)

I am having a few issues in trying the OMERO.script service.
I am trying to install and run the "Edit_Descriptions.py" example.

I am working with the admin scripts, so I did the following:

I created a new folder called jic_scripts under: lib/scripts/omero/jic_scripts
I copied in the "Edit_Descriptions.py" file.

Then in OMERO.insight the script is indeed visible, ie: shows up in the drop down menu, but when I try and run it I get the following error:

"Cannot load the script: 1414
Error: No Processor available
Please contact your administrator"

And this is all on a 4.2.1 omero install.

Any pearls of wisdom to help me out?
Thanks for your time,

Jerome.