[ome-devel] OMERO API - Loading an Image

Galli Vanni vanni.galli at supsi.ch
Thu Feb 3 09:49:12 GMT 2011

Hello Jmarie,
I would like to kindly ask you a couple of questions regarding your code.

I have already saw that is possible to set the "T" and the "Z" of an image before displaying it. I was now wondering is is possible to do the same with the RGB channel, may I display only on color?

I was also wondering if the javadoc at http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO/javadoc/ is covering the last version of the API. I'm not able to find, as an example, the omero.api.RenderingEnginePrx class.

Thank you again for your help!

Best,
Vanni

--
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative

Vanni Galli
Ricercatore

Galleria 2