[ome-devel] Eclipse metadata in bio-formats.git

Ghislain Bonamy GBonamy at gnf.org
Wed Aug 10 19:26:10 BST 2011

Hi Curtis,

This email was sent a little while ago and I am only getting around responding.

When using Eclipse EGit and importing the project in eclipse, I am not quite sure that M2E plugin is actually used to load the project. However, once the project is imported in Eclipse using EGit plugin, I was able to run the "Maven >Enable Dependency Management" after a right click on the folder which seem to run properly.

Everything seem to have been configured correctly, except for the fact that the projects are not flagged as team projects and also I did not seem to see that: "it automatically switches between Project and Library (JAR) build path entries when dependent projects are opened and closed", although perhaps something is perhaps not configured perfectly on my end.

Best,

Ghislain Bonamy, PhD
Research Investigator

Genomic Institute of the