[ome-devel] ome.tif creation and omero-insight

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 20:33:15 GMT 2010

Hi Pearu

Thanks your comments feedback, very useful in this planning phase on how to improve the export of OME-TIFF.

You can certainly use XML-Annotations and link them to the image,
I noticed that you have a lot of long, boolean in the file you provided.
Displaying XML-annotations is a feature we certainly need to implement in the client

Adding metadata read at import time (lsm for example) is part of the plan of actions.

Exposure time display has now been fixed.

- trying to read annotations of another users data when annotations
are long and under More button, crashes omero-insight.

For the following problem, could you give me more details or sample files.

Thanks

Regards

Jmarie

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this email?