[ome-devel] ome.tif creation and omero-insight

Jean-Marie Burel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 17:36:45 GMT 2010

Hi Pearu

We are currently reworking on the OME-TIFF export.
As you have noticed not all metadata are exported, this is a limitation of the current system.

Q2) I will check what's going on with the exposure time

Q3) We have noticed a problem with XML-annotations, we should be able to release a fix soon.

Our clients currently only display annotations internally created. This is obviously a limitation.
I will create a ticket to address the problem

The problem related to microscope fields not displayed has now been fixed

Thanks for your comments and feedback

Jmarie

Please consider the environment.  Do you really need to print this email?