[ome-devel] ScanR Reader

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Thu Aug 12 10:00:46 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,
I have one more question regarding the ScanR format. Hope that you can dedicate a bit more time to this.
As you know, Bioformats Exporter plugin its creating unsigned 16 bits images out of ScanR slices. That's appreciated.

However bfconvert seems to keep the signedness upon conversion. This is, the resulting OME.TIFFs are signed 16 bit like the raw data.
Is this configurable. Could one have unsigned bytes by default in OME.TIF. Signed pixels have no advantage I guess.

Thanks a lot.

Rubén