[ome-devel] Question about rules configuration in Omero model

Alessandro Sulis asulis at crs4.it
Tue Sep 8 10:40:47 BST 2009

Hi,
I have a question about the <rule> tag utilization inside an ome.xml
model. I have successfully developed some new .ome.xml models and I need
to specialize them by adding some properties constraints, using the rule
tag, like the waveRendering property inside the display.ome.xml model has:

       <rule id="CHANNEL_BINDING_CARD" type="cardinality" description="c"/>

and another example is:

    <rule id="COLOR_RANGE" type="range" description="rule0_255 all
values between 0-255"/>

I couldn't find where and how  the rules must be defined; I suppose that
for each defined rule there is some code that explains what the defined
rule does.
Can someone give me any suggestions about this?

Regards,
Alessandro