[ome-devel] Database upgrade in preparation for 4.1

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Mon Sep 7 09:44:07 BST 2009

Morning, everyone

I've just committed a new database to trunk. Anyone working from trunk
will need to create a new database for testing.

This is still a development version (OMERO4-DEV__5 which we rolled
back after the Paris meeting), which means that you are welcome to
test it but shouldn't assume there will be an upgrade script. (I.e. no
production data!)

On the other hand, it's very nearly complete, and as soon as we've
finished internal testing, we'll rename it OMERO4.1__0, which *will*
have upgrade scripts and full support going forward.

Best wishes,
~Josh