[ome-devel] Getting started with C++ API for OMERO.server clients

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 10:53:56 BST 2009

Nick Perry writes:
 > SVN still not working:
 >
 > svn co http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/omero/trunk omero
 >
 > svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/omero/trunk'
 > svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/omero/trunk': could not connect to server (
 > http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk)

Could this possibly be the result of your proxy settings?

See:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1111189/make-svn-use-my-proxy-server

If that's not the issue, we'll need more information, since after the
restart yesterday, things seem to be working fine. (If anyone else is
having trouble, please speak up.)

Sorry I can't help more, Nick,
~josh.