[ome-devel] Building omero cpp libraries under winxp.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Wed Oct 28 15:44:27 GMT 2009

 	<BAY133-W2384B023D07FC236089C6C2E90 at phx.gbl>

 <19163.21207.911271.450936 at gargle.gargle.HOWL>

Hi Josh=2C

> sorry for the horribly long silence.  Jean-Marie mentioned that he had
> talked with you=2C so I'll assume you don't hold it against me. :)

No problem at all I had gathered you guys were very busy with the 4.1.0 rel=
ease=2C which is looking great btw!

> Right. Finally! I've managed to beat Scons+VS2008 into submission. The
> omero_client.lib files are being generated. And I assume things will
> work similarly for VS2005. Very interested in getting your feedback.

Just did an SVN checkout of the 4.0.1 tag and ran a=20

=A0python build.py

followed by a=20

=A0python build.py build-cpp

This was with the MSVS2005 compiler...

It worked first time=2C no hickups=2C so I now have the lib and dll I need =
to start getting OMERO integration in my volume renderer...=A0 Thanks so mu=
ch for sorting this out!

Will keep you guys posted with progress=2C as this will be something I real=
ly want to release to the community...

Regards=2C

J.

 		 	   		 =20