[ome-devel] Installing OMERO.web

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 12:12:49 BST 2009

Hi,

It might be worth adding a note to the documentation about installing OMERO.web - I think that since Changeset 5470 it is necessary to start the OMERO server (or manually create the var/log directory) *before* running syncdb.

The instructions do suggest starting the OMERO server before installing OMERO.web, but if you don't then you'll get the attached error if you're installing from scratch (like I just did). It says "OMERO.web was prepared" but I don't think that's the case.

Mark.