[ome-devel] .Flex File integration

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Oct 13 05:35:48 BST 2009

Hi Stuart,

OMERO Beta 4.1, due later this month, will feature support for reading Flex
files. As I said before, OMERO provides limited support for high-content
screening, in that it can maintain your data's screen-plate-well structure,
but we anticipate expanding the HCS features in a future release.

I am forwarding your message to the OME developer mailing list, as the OME
developers will be the best ones to elaborate further on Flex support in
OMERO.

-Curtis