[ome-devel] OMERO.server (BETA) 4.0 RC3 announcement

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Mar 17 18:31:48 GMT 2009

Hi Mark,

it's quite apparent that you're not doing anything wrong, just we
are. ;) More importantly, thanks for pointing this out.

For the moment, use the manual method for setting the password:

  https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/OmeroSecurity#Passwords

which is all this script is doing for you, and we'll fix this up for
the next release candidate.

Best wishes,
~Josh.