[ome-devel] .Flex File integration

Smith, Stuart C Stuart.C.Smith at pfizer.com
Thu Jun 11 17:15:42 BST 2009

Afternoon,  we were hoping to evaluate OME within our organisation to
see if it aided our Scientists, but after setting up the server
(windows) and installing clients on several peoples PC, we were
surprised to find that .flex files were not supported, despite being
advised otherwise in the form of a conversation between someone within
my organisation and someone associated with OME.  Are they any plans to
support .flex? or is this a restriction imposed by Perkin Elmer? If so,
is there scope for us to  implement .flex file support internally within
our own organisation? or if we made contributed in some way to the
development of OME, would that clear the path for .flex file support
within our OME setup?

If you feel this conversation is best carried on outside of this forum,
please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart