[ome-devel] omero beta 4 - how to import using the Screen-Plate-Well structures?

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 12:18:55 BST 2009

Hi Frans-

Thanks for this.

On 8 Apr 2009, at 03:01, Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I succeeded in setting up a Beta4 server.

Terrific!

> With OMERO.Importer, Is it possible to import data into the
> Screen-Plate-Well structures?

> With The Data Manager, is it possible to View the Screen-Plate-Well
> structures?

No, SPW is not supported in the released version.  We've certainly
been working on this and testing HCS files to ensure proper
performance of the server.

Currently, we plan to release our first support for HCS files in
Beta4.1.  See

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/roadmap

Cheers,

Jason

> Thanks,
> Best regards,
> Frans Cornelissen
> Technology Manager
> JnJ Pharma R&D IT

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street