[ome-devel] Changes to OMERO trunk

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 1 16:28:44 BST 2008

Hi Josh,

It would be really helpful to us if you could tag the svn revision that
you use to build the Beta3.1 release and any subsequent releases on that
branch. This is because we rebuild the clients from source before
deploying, and building from the correct revision will enable that can
report bugs more reliably, and ensure that we deploy clients that are
compatible with the corresponding server release.

Many thanks,

Mark.

--
Mark Woodbridge