[ome-devel] Build failing

David Whitehurst david at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Mar 30 14:53:06 BST 2007

Hi:

I'm working on automation of CruiseControl for a continuous build of
the OMERO trunk.  At present, java omero clean install does not
work.  One of our committers has checked in something that has caused
the build to break.

It seems like it's stemming from someone who is working on image
formats, specifically bioformats-omero.

Please fix your errors and check in.  Anything checked in that causes
the build to break means that others cannot proceed with their work.
I'll be following up with documentation and specifics once we have
CruiseControl in full production.

Thanks,

David

David Whitehurst