[ome-devel] recording exposure time and time lapse data in the xml schema

Roy Wollman rwollman at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 27 00:26:42 BST 2007

Hi All,

Two related questions:

1. Where does exposure time information for each channel is stored in
the xml schema?

2. For a time lapse image. Is there a natural way to store the actual
x,y,z position and time for each plane?

The StageLabel and TimeIncrememt attributes store a single values and in
reality the x,y,z and dt are not the same between planes. I'm acquiring
a multi-site time lapse and although the x,y,z position should be the
same and the dt constant, they are not and I would like to store all
that data in the xml header (I'm using OME-Tiffs)

I can try to create custom semantic types & attributes to answer both
questions but if there is already a natural
place for these values, I'll be happy to hear about it, I couldn't find
it in the docs.

Thanks

Roy