[ome-devel] INCell integration

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 21 20:50:03 GMT 2005

All,

Thanks a lot for your support. I have now managed to read in INCell 3000 frm
and run files (compressed and uncompressed), time-laps and single images
(Z-stack should work too, but not tested). The images and movies look all
great.

I am now working on inserting all the additional information that comes with
those files.

After a really GREAT talk by Jason in D.C. last week, I heard through my
channels @ GE that they were impressed and think it is urgent for them to
precede with collaborating with OME. It seems we are on the right track and
that sometime next year I can make the sources public. Keeping this in mind,
I will also document the importer module for the INCell so that hopefully
this can act as another example to learn how to do this.

I will let know of course as soon as I run into more problems.

Thanks again for your kind help, especially to Ilya!!!

Best

Bernd

Bernd Jagla, PhD
Associate Research Scientist