[ome-devel] frequent errors with web interface

Asif Jan asif.jan at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 12 08:35:31 GMT 2004

Hi
I also installed the cvs version and it also gives me this error
i.e.

Error serving OME::Web::DBObjDetail: Can't call method "session_key" on
unblessed reference at /programs/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/OME/Session.pm
line 163

Restarting the server helps a bit but not for long time; subsequent
requets to add datasets and add projects etc results in the same error
as above

Asif