[ome-devel] ome administration tool not installed by installer?

Tomasz Macura macurato at grc.nia.nih.gov
Thu Aug 19 19:46:27 BST 2004

Hi Steve,

The ome administration tool is being released in the 2.2.1 patch. We
are conducting tests on our final release candidate and the patch will
be released shortly.

So you may either:

(1) Wait utill 2.2.1 is formally released to use the ome tool as the
website describes
(2) Use the old utility for adding users (src/SQL/addOMEuser.pl) with
the caveat
that it works, but is undocumented and unsupported.

The only other tool that is available in 2.2.0 is
(src/SQL/addOMEgroup.pl).

Tom