[FLIMfit-users] Failed to find subdirectories!

R.F. Laine rfl30 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 15:11:54 BST 2017

Dear all,
I am trying to use FLIMfit v5.0.3 on some TG-FLIM data (a set of .tiff
files with delays in the filename).
directories (Ctrl.+Y) does not.
An error message stating: Failed to find subdirectories! appears.

I used previous versions in the past on the same dataset without any
problem.
Is there a bug on the file loading in this version?

Many thanks !

Romain

PS: I am using a 64-bit Window 7 Pro machine with SP1.

--
Dr. Romain Laine, PhD in Biophotonics
Laser Analytics Group