[FLIMfit-users] Segmentation problems on FLIMfit on macOS Sierra

Sean Warren s.warren at garvan.org.au
Thu Mar 23 00:10:17 GMT 2017

Hi Romain,

Thanks for the feedback. This is something I've discussed with others before.
I am happy to change the default behaviour here, unless any other users are relying on this?

Thanks
Sean

Dr. Sean Warren | Research Officer
Invasion and Metastasis
Cancer Division
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5852 I E: s.warren at garvan.org.au

http://www.garvan.org.au/research/cancer/invasion-and-metastasis