[FLIMfit-users] Segmentation problems on FLIMfit on macOS Sierra

R.F. Laine rfl30 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 11:45:51 GMT 2017

Dear all,
One of our collaborators is using FLIMfit to analyse some of our FLIM
data. However, there seems to be an issue with the segmentation manager
on the mac version that I do not have on my PC.

Please see below the description of the issue:

Machine: macOS Sierra 10.12.3, FLIMfit 4.12.1
are loaded, if one image is manually segmented, the other images
subsequently appear black and can therefore not be analysed. This can
only be resolved when the manual segmentation is deleted. As such, it is
not possible to analyse multiple images when one image of the series has
to be manually segmented. This happens with every dataset that I load.

Has anyone observed/solved this?

Many thanks !

Romain

--