[FLIMfit-users] Release of FLIMfit v4.12.1

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 10:28:05 GMT 2016

Dear All,

Following the recent release of Bio-Formats 5.2 we are pleased to announce the release of version 4.12.1 of the open-source Fluorescence Lifetime fitting and visualisation tool FLIMfit.

This is primarily a bug-fixing release. Please see http://flimfit.org/news/ for details.

Thanks go to Drs I.Radko and R.Laine for their assistance with beta testing.

N.B. This software is built with v5.2.4 of the Bio-formats library.

Downloads and documentation for FLIMfit are available at http://flimfit.org

Help pages can be found at: http://help.openmicroscopy.org/flimfit.html

Kind Regards

Dr Sean Warren. Garvan Institute of Medical Research
Dr Ian Munro.Photonics Group, Imperial College, London.