[FLIMfit-users] Issue with time-base

Tom Robinson Tom.Robinson at mpikg.mpg.de
Tue Mar 22 16:07:07 GMT 2016

Dear Sean (or other users),

I am having issues opening .msr files (generated using Imspector software on Abberior Instruments microscope with a B&H card) in FLIMfit. It can open them, then it asks which data set to select, and then it hangs on some process. I can, however, open the .msr files in Fiji (bio formats) and save them as ome-tiffs. FLIMfit is happy to open this format but all the time-base data gets lost.

Therefore 1) Is there a way to change the time-based within FLIMfit? Maybe using "load time point calibration file" (I couldn't find info on this in the documentation. Or 2) be able to open the .msr files directly?

Thanks in advance,

Tom