[FLIMfit-users] about flimfit installation

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 20:44:36 BST 2014

Hello  Baichhabi

That’s good news. There is some documentation at:
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/partner/flimfit

where there is a link to
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/partner/flimfit

There is also some information at
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/Imperial-FLIMfit/wiki

which links to
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/Imperial-FLIMfit/wiki/GUI-walkthrough

There is also a useful discussion about getting started on this thread from the FLIMfit-users archive:
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/flimfit-users/2014-September/000008.html

I also attach some notes from a colleague on how he uses the software.

If you’re still struggling then can I suggest contacting the FLIMfit-users (cc’d) list as, unfortunately  I’m not going
to be around for the next ten days or so. Hopefully somebody there  will be able to help with you while I’m away.

All the best

Ian